Rose – To be built.
Clever use of space in the Rose Cottage provides for the ultimate in affordable retirement living. Features include two spacious bedrooms, with added built-in storage. Direct access from the master bedroom to the bathroom for added comfort. A contemporary kitchen with space to move, whilst overlooking living areas. It is equipped with a split system reverse cycle air-conditioner, a carport, patio, and enclosed backyard. What more could you ask for? Rose is everything you need and nothing more, the perfect solution for Retirement Living.
Tamworth Gardens Retirement Estate operates under the Retirement Villages Act NSW.
You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
You will have to share any capital gains received with the operator of this village.
- 3 telephone/communication points
- 2 television points
- Smoke detectors/alarm
- Linen cupboard
- Aluminium windows
- Tiled entry
- Garage entry to villa
- Provision for Foxtel and broadband
- RC Split A/C
- Ceiling height 2550 (8ft 6″)
- Modern kitchen
- Stainless steel fan forced oven
- Ceramic cooktop and range hood, stainless steel finish
- Ceramic tiles
- Sink with flip mixer tap
- Provision for future dishwasher
- Built in robes to bedroom 1 and 2
- Exhaust fans/heat lamps
- Bathroom walls/floors tiled
- Pivot shower screens
- Mixer tap to shower and basin
- Wall tiles to 1.2 metres high
- Stainless steel laundry trough
- Provision for washing machine
- Secure front gate entry with camera vision in villa
- Private rear yards
- Coloured concrete patterned paving to rear yard
- Rear yard ready for resident planting
- Outback verandah
- Lift Up Clothes line
- Colorbond Good Neighbour Fencing
- Gas instant Hot Water Service
- Landscaped front garden
- Weatherproof GPO Powerpoint
- Security doors to Front, Rear, and sliding glass door
- Single carport